As a current customer of Alex Repke Insurance Group , we would like to
take this opportunity to both thank you for your business and to share with
you the importance our agency places upon protecting the privacy of
information we gather from you in accordance with applicable state and
The Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. is a member of the financial
services industry and, as such, our agency has been and continues to be
subject to federal and state privacy laws regarding the collection and
exchange of your information. The following is Alex Repke Insurance
the types of information Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. collects from
our clients and the means used to collect such information, (2) an
explanation of how Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC shares the
information collected from our clients, and (3) an explanation of how Alex
Repke Insurance Group LLC protects client information.
II. Information we collect and the means used to collect:
Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. collects information about our
customers that is necessary to provide those services usual and
customary to independent insurance agents. Alex Repke Insurance
Group LLC. collects this necessary information from the following
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, this
information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, and
date of birth.
• Information about our clients’ transactions with us; this information may
include, but is not limited to, claims and payment history.
• Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency; this
information may include, but is not limited to, a driving record or
insurance score report.
To collect customer information from the above-stated sources, Alex
Repke Insurance Group LLC. may use the following means of
communication to gather information: written, in-person, telephone,
facsimile, electronically, and online.
III. How we share client information with non-affiliated third parties:
We don’t share information about our customers or former customers
with non-affiliated third parties other than as permitted or required by law.
For example, Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. may share all of the
information listed above with non-affiliated third parties for, including but
not limited to, the following reasons:
• Information that is necessary to service or process the insurance needs
of our clients, in a manner that is consistent with the usual and
customary services provided by independent insurance agents. Such
usual and customary services or processes provided by Alex Repke
Insurance Group LLC. to its customers include but are not limited to
underwriting, shopping the renewal, rating, placement, and providing
quotes for insurance that is germane to the coverage the customer
places with our agency.
• Information that is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of
our client’s records
• Information that is necessary to resolve client disputes or inquiries
• Information that is required by individuals or entities who are assessing
our legal compliance.
• Information that is required for Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. to
comply with the law.
• To an actuarial or research organization for the purpose of conducting
actuarial or research studies
• Information that is necessary to protect against or prevent fraud,
unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability
IV. How we share client information with affiliated parties:
We do not share client information with any affiliate.
V. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard
your information. These safeguards include but are not limited to the
• We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our clients
and former clients to those employees who need to know that information
in order to assist in providing services or products to the customer.
• We will punish any employees who impermissibly share client
• We use a secure Internet and e-mail provider to protect the
confidentiality of electronic communications.
Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. appreciates your business and in
order to continue building upon that relationship we believe it is
necessary, not only from a legal standpoint, but also as a sound
business practice that our customers understand the care our agency
uses in handling your information. Alex Repke Insurance Group LLC. will